Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You need it, you can take my bread,


You need it, you can take my bread,
I can take away the air, but
Don't leave your smile.
The rose you leave it as it is,
Is this your fountain,
Rain from your joy
It will erupt,
The joy you will appear
Come unexpectedly silver spray.
My struggle is harsh,
Whenever my tired eyes review,
Often see
The world does not,
But, look to your smile
Slowly rose for me,
The gate of life
It opens for me.
My love,
In the darkest
Will stand out of your smile,
If suddenly you see
My snow throwing the stones of the street,
You smile, you smile
In my hands
Will become a sharp sword.
Autumn beach,
Your smile
Splattered droplets falls off,
In the spring, the season of love,
I need your smile,
It's like looking forward to my flowers,
Blue, rose,
Open in my echo four motherland.
Smile, which challenge the night,
To day, to the challenge,
To the coiled around the island
High streets and back lanes challenge,
To love you
Stupid boy challenge.
Whether it is open or closed
In my eyes,
When I move faster
Either the back or forward,
You can 't give me bread, air,
Bright and spring,
However, you have to give me a smile,
Otherwise, I can immediately.
Translated by Chen Guangfu

No comments:

Post a Comment