Thursday, November 24, 2011

Alvin And The Chipmunks 2 Sucked

Last night I got into the Savoy Theater to see a musical comedy, which was great and did very good of it’s 1st Movie. “Alvin and the Chipmunks- 2” was incredibly unsuccessful of grabbing its audience.
One wrong thing that the movie importer did to support its unsuccessfulness was to bringing in 2 animated movies in a close time frame. When they are still screening AVATAR at the Liberty Cinema, they started screening Alvin at Savoy. Forgetting that the returning crowed from Avatar will be walking into Alvin, so they definitely are going to compare the two in their mind.
But I should mentioned that I really enjoyed the 1st movie and it was awesome, I think what went wrong in the 2nd movie is they removed Dave from the movie by hospitalizing him, and introduced someone else to take his place which I find not entertaining at all.
Honestly I never had a idea about this movie, when I took the DVD to my hand, I just had a idea that this going to be a just another candy movie, but to be honest I felt so guilty about feeling that way, coz this is a wonderful movie, I love this movie, and hats off for the Producer/Director Aamir Khan, that his investment became a creation that touches people’s heart about a forgotten subject on the society, as members of that society where people are trained and put into the race track of life, we forget everything in the middle and we just care about the winning that race, and when we are done, we push our children into the same race track forcing them to win.
how unfair, if you haven’t watch it..? watch it today.. that’s all I can comment, coz I do not want to go through the story,
A Child Labour
But one thing I should mention, if we don’t stop running this race for our children, the children we love so much, are going to hate us as they realize that their parents stole their childhood forever.
and there are so many innocents, waiting, praying and hoping that the help would reach them someday and they would be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment